Sunday, May 12, 2019

Thank You All So Much for 2,000 Subscribers/ Celebrating Hannah's Birthday

What's Up Everyone, First I would like to say thank you so much for 2,000 subscribers on my channel. What a Milestone Achievement that I have accomplished.
I'm Going to show you what I bought from Rivertown Crossings Mall, I went to Barnes and Noble Booksellers and bought the 2019 Michelin North America Road Atlas for $19.99 and to FYE to buy two music CD'S, one was the Come Clean Album from Puddle of Mudd and The Silver Side Up Album from Nickelback, both from 2001. Both Albums cost me $11.43 but saved me $1.20.
See My Pictures: Zachary Alan Betts on Instagram: “I Bought this atlas yesterday. #rivertowncrossingsmall #marchmadness” and Zachary Alan Betts on Instagram: “I Bought this atlas yesterday. #rivertowncrossingsmall #marchmadness”
My Nease, Hannah Kinzer turned nine years old this past Wednesday and today we celebrated this occasion with her opening her presents including the one that I bought for her, the LOL doll. Hannah got a watch, along with three tank top shirts and a couple pair of Nike shorts.

We also see my nephews Carter and Jacob open them belated birthday cards because their birthdays were a few weeks ago. We sang Happy Birthday to Hannah afterward with some cake and ice cream. I had a slice of Hannah's Birthday Cake with a scoop of caramel ice cream and a scoop of moose tracks overload ice cream. It was good and I gave this one a five-star effort.

Capping off this 2,000 subscriber special is me drinking some Founders Brewery solid gold premium lager. It's got 4.4% ABV and 20 IBU'S. That beer was something I will never regret.

Barnes & Noble Website: Barnes & Noble, INC Corporate Site | B&N INC
FYE Website: FYE - Music, Movies, Funko Pops!, Collectibles, Apparel, and More
Founders Brewing Company: Founders Brewing Co. | Brewed for Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment