Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 Year in Review

Well the time is here, in 2017 we have been a lot together through filming videos on YouTube, we also have been been a lot together through dark days and nights, ups and downs, seasons of hope, joy,optimism, tragedy, triumph and revival. Whatever the story was in 2017, I had one objective to get it right.

This Year, We Remember the Losses of my step grandmother Helen Sweers, My Coworker Marisa VanTil, Youtube Personalities Charles Green, AKA Angry Grandpa, James Brock and Former Principal of Grandville High School Chris VanderSlice. We Will Never Forget those days, Because these people are in my hears forever.

But All in All 2017 was a great year and we had lots of memories on YouTube and 2018 will be even better, Thanks for what you do, It means everything and That's my richest reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment