Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Daily Blog for January 23,2018: I created my new fan page for YouTube on Facebook

Today i was reading 1,787 unread email messages on my gmail account. I welcomed 8 people on google plus account, Their names were Ben Oyler, Jackson Slater whose is already my friend on YouTube and on Facebook, James Fileccia who already started his google plus account, a person who will see in future times on YouTube, John Martinez who has 8 followers on the google account, Missouri Elevators, Created by Dominic Arnone, who is friends  with me on facebook and on YouTube, Nick Bell who has 26 followers on Google Plus, Ooh ee ooh aah ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang is a person who hardly ever use this account tbh, Texas Elevators who has 11 followers on google and 70 subscribers on YouTube and I would like to welcome Texas Elevators to my YouTube Channel and last one but not least Vator Hunters who is a photographer of the midwest and is more of a company, welcome to my google plus account. So that's all the people I added to my google plus account.

Last Night I Created my fan page on youtube for my YouTube account, It's the same name as my YouTube account, 1986bettszachary and on blogger, I also created my second blogsite on wix.com if you want to create your own web page.

On my fan page that I created yesterday, I had 13 likes and 69 people reached my first posts that I had posted on my page, so we are just getting started on my fanpage on facebook representing my Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment