Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

Today's Star Date is Monday January 1, 2018 and This Year is a new year that begins on my Youtube channel, but not without a word last year which was a year of ups and downs, tragedy, triumph and revival. I have done 579 videos on YouTube in 2017, and many more videos in 2018, perhaps more blogs in years past on my YouTube Channel.

For Those of Us fortunate enough to do YouTube videos over the past five years on my YouTube Channel it was quite the same, but now things will be a little bit different than usual because I will do more daily blogs than ever before along with news videos, food reviews, road trips, and elevator videos and it will me my job in 2018 to endeavor each video on YouTube by the finest work of this organization on my channel.

I have a feeling that this will get better as we get along that I will become a better journalist on YouTube. I can do the best by working hard than anyone else just the way I did when I did my first video on YouTube on July 1, 2012.

I stand upon the great shoulders to my fellow YouTubers to make 2018 a successful year like it was last year It's an honor to do those videos like i did in the past.

Without watching my videos on youtube none of this would happen, so thank you for watching the first blog of the new year. We will do daily blogs every day to earn more to your preserve and loyalty. It means so much that you watch my videos in 2018 and add more subscribers and accomplish our goal.             

No comments:

Post a Comment